Mac II fan noise - an unauthorized solution

William Kucharski kucharsk at amdahl.uts.amdahl.com
Sat Jul 23 18:03:23 AEST 1988

In article <3602 at whutt.UUCP> mls at whutt.UUCP (Michael Siemon) writes:
 >Yes but consider the original Mac.  Just about its ONLY good point was its
 >silence, and that was indeed golden.  Consider the plight of the Mac musician;
 >pianissimo is inaudible.  I'm not sure I want to hack around in the innards
 >of my Mac, but I sure would appreciate something like the noise reduction
 >suggested by the fan-replacement postings.

But most of the "rest of us" :-) would GLADLY put up with fan noise in
exchange for REAL keyboards... :-)

--
					William Kucharski

ARPA: kucharsk at uts.amdahl.com
UUCP: ...!{ames,decwrl,sun,uunet}!amdahl!kucharsk

Disclaimer:  The opinions expressed above are my own, and may not agree with
	     those of any other sentient being, not to mention those of my
	     employer.