Disk Partitioning under A/UX

Adam Feigin feigin at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
Sat Jun 25 01:04:57 AEST 1988

We just received several mac II's, with 40Mb internal disks, and one 80Mb
disk with A/UX on it. I've managed to bring A/UX up from the 80 MB disk,
and would now like to partition my 40MB internal into 2 20MB
partitions, one for A/UX and the other for HFS. I've partitioned many
disks under 4.3, but the dp man page, and the Sys_admin manuals are
not very explicit at all about disk partitioning. How do I go
about partitioning my internal drive like I want ?? Any help is
much appreciated. Please E-mail responses, and I will summarize.

							Adam
Internet: feigin at tcgould.tn.cornell.edu		Adam Feigin
Bitnet: feigin at crnlthry				Workstation Consultant
UUCP: {backbones}!cornell!batcomputer!feigin	Cornell National Supercomputer
						Facility, Visualization Group

		"Sometimes a little brain damage can help"