Another A/UX question, re: rn

n paul at unisoft.UUCP
Tue Oct 25 03:58:17 AEST 1988

In article <7139 at dasys1.UUCP> alexis at dasys1.UUCP (Alexis Rosen) writes:

>If we do get an A/UX machine it would be used primarily for mail and news.
>Thus we would need to bring up rn (and maybe other news programs?) without
>much work. Does the A/UX distribution come with rn? If not, how easy is it

no

>to get it running?

very, Larry Wall's Configure script that makes it compile on almost anything
is still one of the 8 wonders of the known world (you just type Configure
and answer the questions, then type make)

	Paul

--
Paul Campbell, UniSoft Corp. 6121 Hollis, Emeryville, Ca ..ucbvax!unisoft!paul
Nothing here represents the opinions of UniSoft or its employees (except me)

	"Where was George?" - Nudge, nudge say no more