Using one Jasmine partition for A/UX

Jan Harrington sysop at stech.UUCP
Mon Sep 19 22:30:10 AEST 1988

I have a 100 meg external Jasmine drive with three partitions, one for the
Mac OS, one for MS-DOS (unfortunate, but necessary...), and a third which
I'd like to use with A/UX.

How in the world do I get A/UX to recognize that partition? The documentation
suggests that I should start with dp, but the drive is already partitionned.
Has anybody out there done this? Would you be so kind as to share the
trick with me?

Jan Harrington, sysop
Scholastech Telecommunications
UUCP: husc6!amcad!stech!sysop or allegra!stech!sysop
BITNET: JHARRY at BENTLEY

	Miscellaneous profundity:

		"No matter where you go, there you are."
				Buckaroo Banzai