C++, A/UX, and Mac OS

Patrick C Beard beard at ux1.lbl.gov
Fri Sep 16 16:24:06 AEST 1988

I am very interested in your toolkit based on C++.  Please keep
comp.sys.mac.programmer, and comp.lang.c++ informed about Apple's
C++ availability and how your progress is going.  I believe you
could do a LOT better than MacApp and that I could myself do a lot
better.  I would love to be able to write an AppleTalk class that
all I had to do was pass the constructor the Entity Name, and protocol
desired and off I would go on an appletalk application.  More power to
you!

Patrick Beard
beard at ux1.lbl.gov