Mathematica under A/UX?

Greg DeMichillie s160041 at castor.ucdavis.edu
Wed May 3 02:41:34 AEST 1989

Sorry, in my previous posting I stated that A/UX 1.2 runs more Mac binaries
than 1.1.  I should have said 1.1 runs more binaries than 1.0.  This was not
any kind of Freudian slip.  I have no contact with anyone in the A/UX group
at Apple and I don't know anything about any possible update to A/UX (although
I would like to see one!)

Sorry for the mix-up.

Greg DeMichillie               *          Apple Student Rep - UC Davis
lgdemichillie at ucdavis.edu      *          AppleLink : ST0178

Disclaimer: If you've seen one disclaimer, you've seen them all.