Any experience with SuperMac 330 MB external drive under A/UX?

John R. Galloway jrg at Apple.COM
Tue May 23 05:18:37 AEST 1989

I am looking at getting a 300MB external drive.  Among those in the race
is SuperMac's.  They offer their own partitioning sw for Mac/OS and claim
it is compatable with apples partitioning sw for A/UX.  I was not overly
assured that they know whats what with A/UX from my phone conversation.
Any experience out there with this drive?  good or bad?  Its a Micropilis
18ms 330 MB drive.  thanks!
apple!jrg	John R. Galloway, Jr.       contract programmer, San Jose, Ca

These are my views, NOT Apple's, I am a GUEST here, not an employee!!