A/UX 1.1

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon May 8 06:23:43 AEST 1989

A few quick questions:

1) We got a letter from Apple saying that the 1.1 update
(on floppies or tape) would ship about May 1, somewhat
later than new systems shipped on hard disk. Well as of
May 7th, nothing has shown. Has anyone got their update yet?

2) Is there a working f77 on 1.1? While we didn't verify
it ourselves, the one with 1.0 was rumored to be unuseable.

3) I presume 1.1 still has no Pascal, and that the third
party Unisoft Pascal is the only alternative. We have not
been very impressed with either the Unisoft compiler or
their support.
--
Ken Mandelberg      | km at mathcs.emory.edu          PREFERRED
Emory University    | {decvax,gatech}!emory!km     UUCP