Problems with xps under X11 and AUX

Bruce Freeman bruce at trigraph.uucp
Thu Nov 16 13:53:24 AEST 1989

Has anyone else out there got the xps PostScript previewer working under
X11 and A/UX? We are running A/UX 1.1 with the Apple X11 product with the
version of xps direct from MIT. I hear of other people merrily playing with
xps under other X implementations but we get the most bizarre series of
core dumps and strange X errors when we run it. Are there patches out there
that we are missing or are we blazing new uncharted territory?

Thanks for any help
--
Bruce Freeman	Trigraph Inc., Toronto, Canada		utzoo!trigraph!bruce