Mac and A/UX

Charles Anderson cander at unisoft.UUCP
Thu Sep 14 05:35:00 AEST 1989

>From article <34671 at apple.Apple.COM>, by chuq at Apple.COM (Chuq Von Rospach):
> It's System VR3 with a number of Berkeley extensions...

I hate to disagree with someone for apple, but I believe A/UX is based
on SVR2 not SVR3.  At least the documentation and code are SVR2.  It's
a later version of SVR2 that includes most (but not all) of Streams.
It's also worth noting for the original poster, that A/UX is Posix
Draft 13 and FIPS 151 compliant.

--

Charles.
{sun, amdahl, ucbvax, pyramid, uunet}!unisoft!cander