AppleShare/AppleShare PrintServer on A/UX 2.0

Bolo rob at uokmax.uucp
Thu Apr 12 08:01:47 AEST 1990

Here's a strange request:
Does anyone know if it will be possible to use AppleShare or the AppleShare
PrintServer under A/UX 2.0? We would like to do disk/printer serving, and
would prefer to have the machine running under A/UX, so that we can also
use the Berkeley line printer software to spool from our Unix boxes.

Has anyone tried to compile the cap software without the cap libraries
(just use the built-in AppleTalk software)?
aufs and lwsrv work pretty well, but we would prefer not to bounce
everything through a FastPath.
	Thanks,
	Robert
--