Who is starting daemons from inetd

Thomas D. Schardt tom at fangorn.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 21 02:54:04 AEST 1990

The rpc.mountd and rpc.rstatd daemons are starting up from inetd, and
I'd like to know which machine on our network is requesting that my
machine start them.  Does anyone know how I can gather that information?
If so, how?

--
Tom Schardt                      Bitnet:    K4TDS at SCFVM
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Internet:  K4TDS at SCFVM.GSFC.NASA.GOV