comp.sources.aux, apple.com (ftp & uucp), or ???

Richard W. Fortier rfortier at epochsys.UUCP
Tue Aug 7 03:13:31 AEST 1990

In article <coolidge.649629120 at casca.cs.uiuc.edu> coolidge at cs.uiuc.edu writes:
>thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>>QUESTION: is there any central repository of PD and/or freely-redistributable
>>sources for such A/UX-specific contributions?
>
>>It seems to me that apple.com with its ftp and uucp connectivity would be a
>>good start; is anyone planning to provide an incoming upload area for such
>>submissions there?

We don't have direct access to the internet.  Therefore, I would be
very interested in obtaining contact/configuration information for any
site that offers anonymous UUCP access to A/UX archives.  Are there
any?  Does Apple itself offer this service?

Rich
--
---
Richard W. Fortier, Epoch Systems Inc. (508) 836-4711
uunet!epochsys!rfortier, rfortier at epoch.com