A/UX, X, Motif

Dale Allen James dj02+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 20 09:57:18 AEST 1990

I'm contemplating the purchase of A/UX 2.0 for my Mac IIci at work, to use as a
development environment for scientific applications.

I'd like to know how to go about getting Motif for A/UX, and the developers'
toolkits for both X Windows & Motif.

Also, I was going to purchase A/UX on CD-ROM, along with a Wren Runner
(330MB) Hard disk.  Two more questions:  is the Wren Runner a good choice (and
is 330MB large enough for A/UX development)? ...and...Is the documentation
included in the purchase price of A/UX?

PLEASE DO NOT 'REPLY' TO THIS MESSAGE, I AM POSTING FOR A FRIEND.  PLEASE
DIRECT RESPONSES VIA E-MAIL TO:  jjbst10 at unix.cis.pitt.edu