TEAC Driver...

Jim Jagielski jim at jagmac2.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 17 01:19:50 AEST 1990

I too am looking for the TEAC driver. Before Tony Cooper left, he promised
to send me the latest version of his driver (the one he advertised on the
net). Anyway, I think he forgot, since I didn't get it and as far as I know
he is no longer in the country nor on the net.

Did anyone get a copy of Tony's driver? If so, I'd like a copy. I'll also
put a copy on my machine under ~ftp/pub/teac for others to snag via anon
ftp.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.1
     jim at jagmac2.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

"Kilimanjaro is a pretty tricky climb. Most of it's up, until you reach
 the very, very top, and then it tends to slope away rather sharply."