Weirdness in lpr

Mike Shaff shaff at elements.rpal.com
Fri Aug 17 02:32:15 AEST 1990

ciao,

In my continuing odd morning, I snarfed from afsg.apple.com the PostScript
manuals for cpp, gdb, & gcc (Oh, side note, anyone know where a GnuEmacs .ps
manula might be found?).  I uncompressed the files and printed via:

 lpr -h *.PS

Well, the first manual came out fine (cpp), the other two came out in what I
will characterize as micro-turkish possibly backwards and mirrored.  Odd, I
thought, so I tried an experiment printing them one at a time.  THIS WORKS!

Anyone?

--
	mas

Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.