More find weirdness (actually, it's directory weirdness)

Jim Jagielski jim at jagmac2.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 18 01:28:16 AEST 1990

Well, I think I know why find hung at /Mail and /.elm... it's because these
directories were made with my 1.1 compiled version of elm. Hence, It "made"
sysV-type files (does this make sense??).

Anyway, I deleted these dir's and then recreated them (mkdir) and all was
fine... until find hit /root. Once again, got a "find: bad directory tree"
error... just deleted /root and things look OK.

Anybody else have this happen? Try it and let me see! (regular user... for
some reason, root was immune though BOTH were using ksh)
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.1
     jim at jagmac2.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

"Kilimanjaro is a pretty tricky climb. Most of it's up, until you reach
 the very, very top, and then it tends to slope away rather sharply."