FullWrite Prof. problems under A/UX, slow, bombs, and lost margins

John R. Galloway Jr. jrg at Apple.COM
Sun Aug 5 17:21:04 AEST 1990

In article <43660 at apple.Apple.COM> jrg at Apple.COM (John R. Galloway Jr.) writes:

>I recently consolidated all my work onto A/UX having previously been doing
>part under MacOS.  When I opened a 40 page FullWrite document under A/UX I
>was VERY annoyed to find that the page setup information (at least the
>margin settings) had been lost....

False alarm (why do I always figure thiese things out AFTER I give up and
resort to posting? :-).  It was a font mismatch the margins are ok and page
layout is fine once the right font was added (where it went i don't know).

The problems with FWP's reliability (under MacOS and worse under A/UX) remain.
	-jrg
--
internet   jrg at galloway.sj.ca.us  John R. Galloway, Jr.
applelink  d3413                  CEO..receptionist         795 Beaver Creek Way