waiting for 2.0

Rex Espiritu rex at nbc1.ge.com
Sat Aug 25 00:36:57 AEST 1990

In article <0amzSNS00VsA08JV5o at andrew.cmu.edu> mss+ at andrew.cmu.edu (Mark Sherman) writes:
>Maybe I'm too patient....

	Maybe I am, too...

>Anyone else still waiting for their free upgrade to AUX 2.0 from 1.1.1?

	Yup.  I've been waiting for a couple of months or so now...
And I still am.  I ordered mine on CD as well.  I have this A/UX HD 80SC
just sitting here waiting to be upgraded to 2.0.
	Anyone else still waiting?  I would've waited to order 2.0 directly
but the way capital goes in budgets sometimes, I basically "had" to order
1.1.1 earlier this year, or else order 2.0 next year.
	I wonder what's taking so long...  They even called me over a month
ago to verify the upgrade and get some statistics with respect to how much
I paid for my system.