A/UX 2.0 and IRIS Intermedia

Olivier Perrin operrin at crin.fr
Sat Aug 25 00:20:24 AEST 1990

	We have a little problem (LITTLE) with A/UX 2.0 and IRIS
	Intermedia version 3.0.

	When we try to run Intermedia, the shell returns the
	following statement :
		/etc/toolboxdaemon seems to be dead
		Fatal error...

	We discovered that A/UX 2.0 runs the toolboxdaemon
	automatically. The 1.1.1 version needs the user to launch the
	toolboxdaemon with the "source /etc/toolboxdaemon" command. It seems
	that Intermedia use this command, which cause the error.

	Does anyone could help us,

	Thanks in advance,

					Olivier and Nicolas

PS : You can post your answers at following addresses :
	operrin at crin.fr or
	larrouss at crin.fr
--
Olivier PERRIN. CRIN (Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Nancy)
EMAIL: operrin at crin.fr
POST: CRIN, BP 239, 54506 Vandoeuvre les Nancy Cedex, FRANCE