A/UX 3rd party product list

Doug Tody CCS tody at noao.edu
Fri Aug 24 16:51:58 AEST 1990

>From article <44203 at apple.Apple.COM>, by brooks at Apple.COM (Kevin Brooks):
>
> I'll see about posting the list in a few different formats, how about
> native postscript?
>
> Kevin

Postscript is the best choice by far for distributing complex formatted
documents electronically, straight ascii text is best for simple
documents.  Postscript can be easily generated from almost any document
source and most folks nowadays can get access to a Postscript printer or
previewer.  Thanks!
--
Doug Tody, National Optical Astronomy Observatories, Tucson AZ, 602-325-9217
UUCP: {arizona,decvax,ncar}!noao!tody  or  uunet!noao.edu!tody