A/UX 3rd party product list

William Roberts liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 00:45:42 AEST 1990

If we are allowing "elitist proprietary formats", how about a
HyperCard stack - at least the Viewer came free with the
machine :-)

Seriously though, I view HyperCard as a big bonus for A/UX over
other UNIX boxes with desktops, and it seems well suited to
this sort of "reference book" application.

William Roberts                 ARPA: liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk
Queen Mary & Westfield College  UUCP: liam at qmw-cs.UUCP
Mile End Road                   AppleLink: UK0087
LONDON, E1 4NS, UK              Tel:  071-975 5250 (Fax: 081-980 6533)