GnuEmacs 18.54 & Gnubash

John Coolidge coolidge at cassius.cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 2 07:53:55 AEST 1990

coolidge at casca.cs.uiuc.edu (John Coolidge) writes:
>Bash-1.06 for A/UX is available for anonymous ftp from
>wuarchive.wustl.edu in the systems/aux/gnu directory. There are
>three files available:

I have been informed by several people that the bash-1.06 I used
for the port is most likely a beta release. I got it from someone
who claimed it was a real release, but there's no real evidence
that it is. Therefore, until it's cleaned up I've changed the
names on wuarchive to reflect the probable betaness of the code.

That being said, it works fine for me (I'm using it as my login
shell).

Sorry about this... :-(

--John