GnuEmacs 18.54 & Gnubash

John Coolidge coolidge at casca.cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 1 08:54:44 AEST 1990

I haven't done anything about Emacs yet (it's still buried in the
to-do queue). However, my port of bash 1.06 is now ready for
release!

Bash-1.06 for A/UX is available for anonymous ftp from
wuarchive.wustl.edu in the systems/aux/gnu directory. There are
three files available:

bash-1.06.aux.diffs.Z		Patches to make bash-1.06 work with A/UX.
bash-1.06.aux.tar.Z		Pre-patched bash-1.06 sources.
bash-1.06.Z			Bash-1.06 for A/UX 2.0 (binary, not tar).

The patches for A/UX are fairly minimal and mainly affect job
control, signals, and compatibility modes. I've included the
bash-Makefile that I used to build bash (bash-Makefile is
generated by the main Makefile, but a couple of things needed
to be tweaked).

--John