Where is /mac/bin/settc?

Herb Weiner herbw at midas.WR.TEK.COM
Mon Aug 27 12:04:11 AEST 1990

Both the printed manuals (A/UX Command Reference Section 1) and the
online man pages indicate that there is a settc command in /mac/bin/settc.
However, it's not on my system.  I also tried mounting the A/UX 2.0
Installation CD-ROM (from which I installed my software) and searched
through the entire CD-ROM, and it is nowhere to be found there either.
Was this file distributed with the floppy or tape based systems?

Can someone from Apple (or anywhere else) send me this file?  (I don't
(yet) have annonymous FTP or dial out capability.)

Thanks.

Herb Weiner
herbw at midas.WR.TEK.COM
AppleLink: D0521