Hard Disk Space

Carl Snyder csnyder at lance.tis.llnl.gov
Fri Aug 17 06:54:36 AEST 1990

hello,
I am a novice unix user and have just received AU/X 2.0 and installed it for
the first time.
My problem is that I have an Apple 160mb SC hard disk and when I'm in the
Finder it says that I have 39mb in the disk and only 12mb available.
I installed A/UX according to the A/UX Installation Guide using the Standard
A/UX System partition. When it asked me for the disk type I chose HD 160 SC
(CDC Wren V HH). If it makes a difference, I opened the case and found out that
it is an Imprimis drive.
Is this the way it is supposed to be or have I done something wrong?
I would try reading the manuals if I had them.

thanks in advance
carl
<csnyder at lance.tis.llnl.gov>