AppleTalk on A/UX

William Roberts liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk
Thu Feb 1 02:24:36 AEST 1990

Well, I got some comments from an Apple person, and they
included phrases like "non-disclosure of information about Beta
releases" and "don't do it again". Oops!

I was also told that the AppleTalk support is a separate
product in the USA, but that no final decision has been taken
in the UK (or presumably elsewhere). So all you lucky USAnians
can ring your A/UX salesman and order it.

William Roberts                 ARPA: liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk
Queen Mary & Westfield College  UUCP: liam at qmw-cs.UUCP
Mile End Road                   AppleLink: UK0087
LONDON, E1 4NS, UK              Tel:  01-975 5250 (Fax: 01-980 6533)