Getting A/UX 2.0 to recognize my internal drive - HELP

Saiid Paryavi paryavi at harris.cis.ksu.edu
Tue May 8 23:50:19 AEST 1990

I have A/UX 2.0 running on an external drive.  When A/UX is launched, my
internal drive's Mac OS partition shows up on the desktop, but I cannot get
A/UX to recognize the A/UX partition on that drive.  I have tried using
fsentry and mount to no avail.  What do I need to do?

Thanks for any help.

--
Saiid Paryavi                      			CIS Department
Internet:  paryavi at harris.cis.ksu.edu			Nichols Hall, KSU