SQL databases for A/UX

William T. Douglass xdaa374 at ut-emx.UUCP
Sat May 26 01:09:14 AEST 1990

Can anyone tell me what relational SQL databases are shipping for
A/UX.  I'm especially interested in database servers (for instance,
setting up a IIfx as a server for Mac-based client queries.)

Also, is there any word about a CL/I server for A/UX.

I appreciate any responses.  Please e-mail & I will summarize (or
post if e-mail bounces. I read this group regularly.)

Thanks.
--
Bill Douglass, TCADA

"I dreamed I was to take a test,
 in a Dairy Queen, on another planet."      L. Anderson