1.1 -> 2.0 update question

David J. Harr hammersslammers1 at oxy.edu
Sat May 26 00:14:16 AEST 1990

This has probably benn posted before, but ... How does one prove that one is
eligible for an upgrade to 2.0? In other words, how does one verify the fact
that he/she is in actuality an owner of a copy of A/UX. The reason I bring
this up is because I bought a copy of A/UX 1.1 used from the net on a pair
of DC2000 tapes. So what are my options? I spent about 8 weeks last year
going around and around in circles with Apple trying to get them to admit
the fact that I was an owner of A/UX, but it wound up as a no-go. Am I
forever locked in wiyh my 1.1 copy?

Inquiring minds couldn't give a damn, but I'd like to know.

 David