A/UX and Adobe ATM

Matthias Urlichs urlichs at smurf.sub.org
Sat Nov 10 21:49:43 AEST 1990

In comp.unix.aux, article <1229 at helens.Stanford.EDU>,
  news at helens.Stanford.EDU (news) writes:
<
< From the horses mouth, ATM doesn't work with A/UX and there
< are no public plans for this to happen.  The impression I got
< indirectly from Adobe Technical Support is that they aren't sure
< what to do about the problem -- i.e. if it is worth the effort.
<
What particular horse are you referring to?

ATM works under A/UX. More specifically, I am using ATM 1.0.1 under A/UX 2.0
without any problems.

The CommandShell has a small difficulty with the Courier font (if you type a
character, it tends to erase the right edge of the character before),
but that's about it, and I tend to think that this is the CommandShell's
fault.

--
Matthias Urlichs -- urlichs at smurf.sub.org -- urlichs at smurf.ira.uka.de     /(o\
Humboldtstrasse 7 - 7500 Karlsruhe 1 - FRG -- +49+721+621127(0700-2330)   \o)/