A/UX and Adobe ATM

news news at helens.Stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 10 10:28:05 AEST 1990

I thought that there might be some interest in this.

>From the horses mouth, ATM doesn't work with A/UX and there
are no public plans for this to happen.  The impression I got
indirectly from Adobe Technical Support is that they aren't sure
what to do about the problem -- i.e. if it is worth the effort.

Too bad, as ATM seemed like such a good idea.

As a consequence, I'm soliciting donations to obtain a Postscript
LaserWriter...

Well, not really but I wouldn't refuse in any event...

Anyway, cheers to all,

  -- Kevin