mush on A/UX

Rex Espiritu rex at nbc1.ge.com
Thu Nov 1 07:53:32 AEST 1990

Thanks to those who responded with helpful suggestions for my efforts in
getting mush to work under A/UX 2.0 on my Mac IIfx.  Unfortunately, ...

After several attempts with versions 6.5, 7.0 and 7.1 of mush,
I'm still having problems either compiling or trying to run mush.

The latest compiled 7.1 gave me the following results with core dumped.
Anyone else?

% mush

Disk read c0d0s0 Error: Error during SCSI status
Generic Disk c0d0s0 retry limit exceeded: Logical block 0, physical block 128

illegal instruction
%
--
M. Rex Espiritu, Jr.                      NBC News, A Division of
rex at nbc1.NBC.GE.COM                       National Broadcasting Company, Inc.