mush on A/UX

Alexis Rosen alexis at panix.uucp
Thu Nov 1 10:07:57 AEST 1990

numa at sysrap.cs.fujitsu.co.jp (NUMATA Toshinori) gave a long and expert-looking
answer about this. I've never used mush, but after looking at the original
article and reading the response, I wonder if there might not be a simpler
way to deal with most (or all) of the problems: How about changing the makefile
to add the flag -D_SYSV_SOURCE to the cc command?

Alternatively, you might get rid of the -DSYSV and add -D_BSD_SOURCE. (And if
there's a comparable switch in mush, like -DBSD, try using that too.)

---
Alexis Rosen
Owner/Sysadmin, PANIX Public Access Unix
{cmcl2,apple}!panix!alexis