MacNeWS under A/UX 2

David Lau-Kee laukee at canon.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 20:02:35 AEST 1990

Don't suppose anyone has tried running MacNeWS under A/UX 2.0?

I understand that Grasshopper are no longer supporting MacNeWS, so
my question is is there anyway to convince a program looking for the
toolboxdaemon (as under A/UX 1) to run under A/UX 2?  I'm pretty
ignorant of the ins and outs of A/UX, so comprehensive answers
would be nice.

David Lau-Kee
Canon Research Centre Europe,
17/20 Frederick Sanger Rd, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU25YD, UK.
NRS: laukee at uk.co.canon, INET: laukee%canon at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
UUCP: laukee at canon.uucp, PATH: ..!mcsun!ukc!uos-ee!canon!laukee
Tel: +44 (0) 483 574325 Fax: +44 (0) 483 574360