Assembly language under A UX

Jonas Flygare flax at Mizar.DoCS.UU.SE
Mon Nov 12 01:28:46 AEST 1990

Some questions for all you assembler fanatics..
It seems the pmmu instructions listed in 'as' reference are not implemented.
Fair enough, I'm not supposed to use them, but I'd like to have them in case I
need to assemble code for another machine. Besides, they are listed in the
manual..

+ flax at mizar.docs.uu.se + "Alcohol is a powerful stimulant. It is never used
+ ( Jonas Flygare )     + in its pure state in medicine, but when diluted
+ ( aka Mad Flax  )     + forms a useful remedy in many diseases. It is
+                       + generally employed in the form of whisky, gin, rum,
+                       + brandy and wine" (Dr. Pierce's Medical Adviser, 1879)