Help with C News under A/UX 2.0

Doug Gosciak gosciak at wybbs.mi.org
Fri Nov 16 12:30:32 AEST 1990

Help!!! I'm having trouble getting C News running on my new A/UX 2.0 system.
Has anyne succesfully gotten C News to run under A/UX 2.0?

The problem I seem to be having is that for some reason a few blocks of UUCP
inout gets processed OK, but then spacefor keeps failing resulting in C News
thinking that there is not sufficient space to process the mail. In fact there
is plenty of room to do its job and spacefor run manually by root works just fine.