How to put A/UX 2.0 on a 40Meg HD ?

Eddy Wong ewong at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 28 11:38:43 AEST 1990

	I have a MAC IIfx with a 40Meg external HD, an apple CD ROM
drive, A/UX 2.0 on CD ROM, and a NeXT computer with 660 HD. I want to put
a bootable A/UX system on the 40Meg external HD and put the rest of
A/UX on the NeXT. This will allow me to boot A/UX up, NSF mount the
rest of A/UX from the NeXT. Since my 40Meg HD is a third party product,
I think Silverlining is needed for formatting and partitioning the 40 Meg HD.
My question is how to put a minium bootable A/UX system on a 40Meg HD.
	Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Eddy Wong
ewong at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca