Mirror Technologies PixelView1 and X

Edward J. Groenendaal eddyg at cogs.sussex.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 01:43:41 AEST 1990

I've got a Mac IIcx , Apple monchrome card and 13" monitor + Mirror
Technologies PixelView 1 with a Lapis Full page monochrome card with A/UX 2.0
and X11R3(Apple version), X works when ONLY the 13" monitor (+card) is
connected, but never if the Lapis card is plugged in...

The server just fails to start with some obscure ioctl error, (sorry I
can't remember which one.. and can't check on the machine)

Any ideas???

Edward.

PS. I can't actually try out anything at the moment 'cause my machine blew
up last week (and Apple STILL haven't got in touch with my dealer with my
warrenty details... hence it wont be fixed for a while.. Apple helpful when
it counts..i.e. when their trying to get some money out of you!)