'Minor Problems' with the Finder Desktop under A/UX 2.0

Thomas Lenggenhager lengge at chx400.switch.ch
Mon Nov 26 20:17:36 AEST 1990

Since this morning, after having a crash with an incompatible Mac
application under A/UX 2.0 I am no longer able to launch the Finder under
A/UX.

The message I get is, that there is a minor problem with the disk '/'. When
I click 'OK', my Mac restarts after about 10 seconds without any hint of
what went wrong.

When I try to rebuilld the desktop files by holding down Command-Option it
takes a bit longer until the Mac reboots, however it doesn't work as well.

I had a look into the /mac/sys/System Folder. The file which was changed
most recently was the .fs_cache file. Is there something inconsistent within
this file?

All UNIX file systems are ok, I have run fsck more than once without any
problems reported.

Who can advice me in what to do? Which files should be replaced by what?
Any hint is appreciated!

Regards,
Thomas Lenggenhager