XWindows ??

Rick Fleischman rickf at Apple.COM
Tue Nov 6 12:34:56 AEST 1990

In article <11116 at goofy.Apple.COM> abm at alan.aux.apple.com (Alan Mimms) writes:
>Thus, you'll need to get a complete set of X11 CLIENTS as well, in order
>to use A/UX as an X11 workstation and development environment.  You can
>get a product from Apple called the X Window System for A/UX, which
>includes an MIT-style X11 server, as well as MacX, and a full set of
>clients and development libraries and etc. for $350.  You can get this
>from the Apple Programmers and Developers Association (APDA).

Actually, X Window System for A/UX is NOT available through APDA.  I believe
it is only available through A/UX-Authorized Apple Dealers.

The only A/UX-related Apple products available through APDA are:
A/UX Device Drivers Kit, Version 2.0
cdb Interactive Debugger
A/UX Guide to POSIX, Version 2.0
A/UX Network Applications Programming