A question re: gdb and g++...

Jonas Flygare flax at Mizar.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Nov 27 23:06:06 AEST 1990

I just downloaded the new gdb from wuarchive. Nice work! But.. (You
could see this
coming, right... :-) info methods isn't implemented, and I'd really like
to be able to
do some serious g++ debugging.. I tried getting the sources, but
couldn't make head or
tails of which #if 0 to check.. Anyone know? Or even better, is there a
new version
of gdb coming up?? :-) (I really hate to sound ungrateful, so let me
reassure that I'm
_very_ happy with the current version..)

+ flax at mizar.docs.uu.se + "Alcohol is a powerful stimulant. It is never used
+ ( Jonas Flygare )     + in its pure state in medicine, but when diluted
+ ( aka Mad Flax  )     + forms a useful remedy in many diseases. It is
+                       + generally employed in the form of whisky, gin, rum,
+                       + brandy and wine" (Dr. Pierce's Medical Adviser, 1879)