MacX 1.0.1 conflicts with MacroMaker 6.0.5. Doesn't it?

Dominic Dunlop domo at tsa.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 04:21:02 AEST 1990

Having just installed the A/UX X Window System version 2 on A/UX 2.0, I
discover that MacX 1.0.1 conflicts with MacroMaker 6.0.5.   MacX can't
see MacTCP Tool when MacroMaker is installed, and during start-up,
warns that no clients will be able to connect because no communications
tools appear to be installed.

Somebody must once have had MacX working with MacroMaker: there's a note
in the README file recommending that Macromaker is not used to record
keystroke sequences targeted at an X window (because MacroMaker does not
record key-up events, and X clients tend to need them).

Can anybody suggest a way around?  Tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Request further information that I've omitted?
--
Dominic Dunlop