A/UX and SuperClock! 3.9 (Was: A/UX and Adobe ATM)

Bruce G. Barnett barnett at crdgw1.crd.ge.com
Wed Nov 14 23:03:41 AEST 1990

In article <1229 at helens.Stanford.EDU> news at helens.Stanford.EDU (news) writes:

|From the horses mouth, ATM doesn't work with A/UX.

I wonder if this means Illustrator 3.0 won't run under A/UX.

I had problems with ATM too, and I thought I was doing something
wrong. Now I am not so sure. I have also had problems with other INITs.
In fact, the only one I got working was WindowShade. Despite
reassurances from various A/UX people, I cannot get SuperClock! 3.9 to
work with A/UX. When I start up Finder, I get a system error 01. This
happens even if I log in as root.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? I created a new System
Folder using the systemfolder(1) command.