TeX or LaTex

Jerry LeVan MATLEVAN at EKU
Thu Oct 25 05:31:00 AEST 1990

Hello,

Does anybody know if there is a binary FTPable version of LaTeX/TeX
floating round out there (A/UX 2.0)?

I probally do not have enough room for the sources :-(

Well its been two months since I discovered that my 2.0 media was
defective. Apple refuses to deal with my (Apple certified) dealer
since they are not A/UX people. Does anybody know of any phone numbers
of last resort in the Apple Co.

...Jerry
| Jerry LeVan                           | Phone:(606)-622-1931              |
| Department of Computer Science        |                                   |
| Eastern Kentucky University           | Email:matlevan at eku.bitnet         |
| Richmond Ky 40475                     |                                   |
|      "The series converges so slowly that it actually diverges."          |