X11R4 libraries from Apple?

Henry Melton qfhca81 at memqa.uucp
Wed Oct 31 22:16:11 AEST 1990

When can I hope to get X11R4 libraries from apple?  The R4 server is nice,
but most of the software I am trying to compile on my system is expecting
the R4 libraries and I am out of luck.

Unfortunately, I don't have ftp capability outside of the company, nor
do I have the disk space at the moment to compile them from sources.
My only real hope is that Apple will release an upgrade.
Henry Melton  qfhca81 at memrqa.sps.mot.com
{slow}  qfhca81 at memqa   ..!cs.utexas.edu!execu!sequoia!memqa!qfhca81
{home}  henry at hutto     ..!emx.utexas.edu!hutto!henry