How do I configure mail?

Henry Melton qfhca81 at memqa.uucp
Tue Oct 23 00:08:14 AEST 1990

I can receive mail from other machines on my AUX2.0 system, but when I attempt
to mail out to some other system (SMTP) the mail remains in limbo for three
days and then comes back to me.  From looking at the headers, the mail never
leaves the machine.  I have tried to get the sendmail.cf file set up, but it
is a puzzling beast.  Is there a handly checklist of things I sould try for
simple SMTP mail?

Henry Melton  qfhca81 at memrqa.sps.mot.com
{slow}  qfhca81 at memqa   ..!cs.utexas.edu!execu!sequoia!memqa!qfhca81
{home}  henry at hutto     ..!emx.utexas.edu!hutto!henry