Trying to port G++ (GNU C++) to AUX

davis william 26373 wdavis at x102c.harris-atd.com
Tue Oct 16 23:33:39 AEST 1990

I am trying to get GNU g++ running on AUX as a C++ compiler.
I have the gcc compiler from apple.com and I have the source
for the gcc compiler from apple.com and I have configure the
gcc source to use the aux configuration files.  Since the g++
compiler wants to use the gcc configuration files, I made a
symbolic link to gcc/config from g++/config (because g++ was
complaining that it didn't have config directory).  When I try
to run config.g++ using the symbolic link, there are files that
g++ needs that are not in gcc/config.  Has anyone successfully
ported g++ to AUX?

Thanks for any help,
Bill Davis