a/ux 2.0 on hold?

Eric Dittman dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com
Tue Oct 9 08:32:37 AEST 1990

In article <1780 at shodha.enet.dec.com>, glc at shodha.dbs.dec.com (Glc Chesney) writes:
> I've been waiting a LONG time for my A/UX 2.0 upgrade tape to come,
> as are many. I just heard from the Apple rep that the product is on
> hold due to excessive bugs. Further credence is lent to this in that
> Apple is supposed to be "announcing" A/UX 2.0 on October 15.
>
> Any truth to this?
>
> greg

Don't let my system hear this.  I've been using A/UX 2.0 for a while
now.  I have been hearing rumors of a 2.0.1 or a 2.1, though.

Eric Dittman
Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility
dittman at skitzo.csc.ti.com
dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com

Disclaimer:  I don't speak for Texas Instruments or the Component Test
             Facility.  I don't even speak for myself.