Fortran on A/UX?

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Fri Oct 26 19:39:14 AEST 1990

blob at Apple.COM (Brian Bechtel) in <45975 at apple.Apple.COM> writes:

	Actually, someone in the A/UX group sent me the following message:

	]Actually, our F77 is better than it ever was! We fixed all the bugs,
	]ran it thru a test suite, and added the Vax F77 extensions!!!! So
	]there!

Yow!  Do that include %val, %desc, SYS$..., DECnet, and RMS file support?  :-)

And this is just after Ken Olson (Pres. of DEC) is written up in the local
papers (San Jose Mercury News and San Francisco Chronicle) as saying that
VAX/VMS is (more-or-less) doomed and that in 1991 DEC will integrate UNIX
into VMS.

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]